Cooperation with the «Corriere del Ticino Group» – NZZone expands its offering to Italian-speaking Switzerland
NZZone has been offering media titles from the portfolio of the «Corriere del Ticino» Group since February 2022. The well-known and proven «Business Combi» with «Le Temps» offers coverage of French-speaking Switzerland. Now we can also cover Ticino and the rest of the country in high-quality print publications.
The «Corriere del Ticino» Group is the leading multimedia publishing group in Italian-speaking Switzerland and reaches a total of around 85% of the population of Ticino.
The Group’s portfolio of daily and weekly newspapers includes the following titles:
- «Corriere del Ticino»: This title has been the most important Swiss daily newspaper in Italian for over a century.
- «La Domenica»: The Group’s Sunday newspaper with in-depth coverage of events and ideas across the entire canton of Ticino.
- «AgendaSette»: The weekly supplement of the «Corriere del Ticino». It covers culture and entertainment with a detailed diary of events and the week’s TV programmes.
- «Tessiner Zeitung»: The only German-language newspaper in Ticino.
The Group’s publications also include the following extensive range of magazines:
- «HUB»: A monthly glossy magazine published in the «Corriere del Ticino» and dedicated to the 21st century lifestyle.
- «Illustrazione Ticinese»: A monthly magazine intended for the readers of Ticino and Mesolcina, focusing on the people, places and facts of the canton.
- «Mag»: A monthly magazine with articles covering widespread interests such as cars, food & wine, health & wellness, technology, finance, homes, furnishings and travel.
- «Ticino Vino Wein»: A quarterly magazine dedicated to the pleasures of the table, published in Italian and German. This magazine is circulated as a supplement to the «Corriere del Ticino» and the «Tessiner Zeitung».
We look forward to working with the «Corriere del Ticino» Group and are happy to answer any questions.